Search "Pilates animation" on Wonderhowto for other more videos by this user.
If you are looking a for a quick pilates reference, take a look at this pilates animation. This a quick & easy, clearly explained diagram of the pilates mat exercise: Classical Pilates for Beginners:
The Side Kick Series: Heel Beats. Pilates exercises focus on breathing, alignments of the spine & build strong torso muscles.
Setup for Heel Beats:
* Lie on your stomach your head on your hands, and your heels together in Pilates stance..
* Scoop your abs, clench your glutes...
Action for Heel Beats.
* Use your glutes to raise your legs off the mat.
* Briskly beat your heels together.
Classic Pilates Cueing:
* Lift, beat your inner thighs together!
* Long legs! Scoop deep! Clench the butt!
* Works the abs, back muscles and gluteus maximus.
* Scoop your abs, - make a house for a mouse!
* Work your glutes, not your hamstrings!
* Keep the body long and strong on the mat.
Don't let an injury or weakness stop you! There is always a modification. Take your time and find the right one for you. If in doubt, seek advice!
* Back or hip pain - Scoop the abs, clench the buttocks and slide the legs apart and together again. Do it slowly and for fewer repetitions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades