The Heel Squeeze is derived from the principles of classical pilates exercises. This pilates tutorial teaches how to engage the gluteus maximus muscles without engaging the lower back muscles. We demonstrate this exercise both with and without a small ball, but the ball is definitely not necessary to reap all the benefits. Focus on keeping the pelvis flat on the mat, the abdominal muscles pulled in and flat and tension out of the neck and shoulders while your tone your derriere. Watch this how to video and you will be toning your body with pilates in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades