The one leg circle is an original pilates exercise that challenges stability of the pelvis in neutral to strengthen the core and flatten the abdominal muscles. Pay attention to the modifications we mention so that you can choose to bend one or both knees as necessary to make sure you get the most out of this exercise. Though hamstring flexibility is important, it isn't the goal here. Watch this how to video and you will be toning your body with the one leg circle pilates exercise in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades