In this video, we learn how to do a Pilates glider. To start, lay down on a flat surface on your stomach, with your legs flat and touching, and your arms out in the air horizontally. Now, inhale deeply and when you exhale, bring your upper body into the air, using your core to lift, not your legs. Stay in this position for one inhale, then exhale and come back down into laying position. Keep a long line between your neck and head, don't lift the head too much. To make this harder, you can move your arms while exhaling. Pull the abdominal muscles in and up to protect the lower back. When finished, come into a lower back stretch and you will be finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades