This pilates how-to video illustrates the Obliques Roll Back exercise. This is a challenging rotational pilates exercise for athletes and advanced clients.
Obliques Roll Back targets the obliques, transversus abdominis and rectus abdominis. Focus on opening your hip joints to pull your hip bones away from your thighs. Maintain the spinal flexion as you rotate and keep the transversus abdominis engaged. Keep the scapulae stabilized and feet connected to the floor.
To modify this pilates exercise, put a flex band around the feet to help support throughout the exercise. You can also a use a small ball or fitness circle between your thighs to maintain the inner thigh connection.
Practice doing this pilates obliques roll back exercise at home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades