The Saw is a classical pilates exercise that increases the flexibility and strength of the core. Be careful not to turn this into a hamstring stretch. The goal of the exercise is to use the abdominal muscles to rotate the spine, then flex the spine over the leg scooping out the abdominals. If you have tight hip flexors or hamstrings, start sitting on a small cushion so you can begin the exercise in upright alignment. Watch this how to video and you'll be performing the Saw pilates exercise in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades