The Seal is an original pilates exercise that increases core strength and balance while delivering a fun exercise. The goal of clapping the feet like a seal claps its flippers is to stabilize the torso against the movement of the legs and increase the time your suspended on each side of the movement by just a second or two to develop ab strength and balance. The Seal exercise is probably our favorite exercise as it always makes clients smile. Watch this fitness how to video and you will be strengthening your body with pilates in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades