Get the most out of your Pilates ball, by picking up a few of these Pilates exercises outlined in this tutorial by Pilates instructor Ann Arnoult. For stability, do the plank exercise with your feet on the ball and your hands on the floor which forces you to use your abdominal muscles to maintain that position. Another exercise is to sit on the ball. You will need to sit with your back straight and tall on the ball. Bring your hands behind your back. Inhale and then exhale, but while exhaling roll down on the ball pressing your back against the ball. Then roll back up. A third exercise is called superman where your press your pelvic bone against the ball as you inhale. Then, exhale. Inhale again as you reach your arms straight out ahead of you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades