This pilates how-to video illustrates the Pilates Spine Twist exercise. This exercise is great for spinal rotation.
The Spine Twist exercise targets the transversus abdominis, pelvic floor, obliques and scapular stabilizers. Focus on maintaining abdominal contraction to prevent extension of the lumbar and thoracic spine. Maintain scapular stabilization and avoid ballistic movement. Modify this exercise by sitting on a towel or pad to assist with tight low back, hip flexors and/or hamstrings.
Modify this pilates exercise by sitting on a towel or pad to assist with tight hip flexors and/hamstrings. Practice this pilates spine twist exercise at home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades