Pilates is great for strengthening and toning the body. This piltes how-to video illustrates the Single Leg Stretch exercise. It targets the transversus abdominus, rectus abdominus, obliques, scapular stabilizers and hip stabilizers.
Focus on maintaining an abdominal brace to keep legs lifted and moving without allowing the lumbar spine to extend (should remain neutral or in imprint). Maintain contraction of the obliques to keep the pelvis from rotating as the legs move, and keep the shoulders stabilized. If you feel strain in your neck, support the head with your hands or release the head to the floor. Practice this pilates single leg exercise at home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades