The obliques exercise is a classical pilates exercise which targets the abdominal muscles to flatten the stomach and strengthen the core. Keeping the elbows wide helps keep the shoulders down and increases the rotation in the trunk, which helps shrink your waist. Be sure to stretch your legs fully each time and stop the knee at 90 degrees of hip flexion to encourage greater strengthening of the abdominal muscles. Watch this how to video and you will be strengthening your obliques with pilates in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades